What is KwikRisk?
KwikRisk is designed to insure hard-to-place or high value residential or commercial properties and is underwritten by Proctor Financial, Inc.
In addition, KwikRisk can be used to cover non-financial entities and non-real estate collateral such as contractor’s equipment, machinery and business personal property.
- Coverage for vacant residential and commercial buildings, buildings undergoing repairs, strip malls, warehouse, new construction, 1 to 4 family dwellings and other qualified properties
- Policy can include:
- Terms of 3, 6 and 12 months
- Insured limits up to $10,000,000
- $1,000,000 limit on frame construction
- Liability can include: Commercial General Liability (CGL) ; vacant buildings; vacant land up to 500 acres; Comprehensive Personal Liability (CPL); and other options
KwikRisk can be a solution for lenders or individual borrowers who are having difficulty in obtaining adequate insurance coverage. In order to view the application and/or request a quote, please “Click Here.”